Become a Corporate or Small Business Partner
HIV Law Project works with corporate and private business partners in developing customized, cause marketing outreach, awareness, and fund-raising programs that align appropriately with marketing, branding, sales and philanthropic goals, and help position companies as leaders in the fight against the combined impact of poverty and disease.
Due to our leadership role in the HIV/AIDS service community we have the capacity to promote a positive corporate image at the grassroots level and, more broadly, to our ever growing network of supporters, including social entrepreneurs, investors, civic minded leaders in business, finance and law, members of the judiciary, and community advocates.
In turn, our corporate and private business partners provide critical support for life-saving direct legal services to low-income people living with HIV/AIDS, including eviction prevention, immigration, and benefits legal services that work to stabilize the day-to-day lives of some of New York City’s most vulnerable and disenfranchised people.
Why Partner with HIV Law Project
- 83% of Americans say that companies have a responsibility to help support causes, and 92% have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about (2007 Cone Cause Evolution Survey).
- Becoming an HIV Law Project partner is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your company's values while providing a measure of hope and dignity to some of the most vulnerable people living with HIV/AIDS.
- HIV Law Project is an innovative leader in the HIV/AIDS legal and advocacy services and for 19 years has been a place of last resort for New York City’s most underserved and disenfranchised people living with HIV/AIDS.
- HIV Law Project was the first and, today, remains the only legal agency providing legal services exclusively to low-income people living with HIV/AIDS in New York City, including women and their families, people of color, recent and undocumented immigrants, members of the LGBT community, and the homeless.
- HIV Law Project meets the BBB’s Wise Giving Alliance Standards.
As a corporate or small business partner, there are many ways your company can contribute to HIV Law Project life-saving work
- Make an Unrestricted Gift: An unrestricted gift is the most effective way to support the HIV Law Project’s efforts to secure the rights, dignity, and day-to-day stability of low-income people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Support a Specific HIV Law Project Program or Service: Funding for a specific program such as the Center for Women & HIV Advocacy or a specific area of our work, such as eviction prevention or immigration legal services supports our high impact programs and meets your company’s philanthropic interests.
- Sponsor an Event: Sponsor an event and benefit from marketing and branding opportunities, complimentary tickets, and an informative and enjoyable evening for your company’s guests.
- Cause-Marketing Promotions: Partner with the HIV Law Project on cause-related marketing programs and company advertising campaigns to benefit the cause, the consumers, and the company.
- Gifts-in-kind: A contribution of time, service, or goods help support HIV Law Project’s operations or services.
- Workplace Giving/Matching Gifts: Start a workplace giving campaign to generate support for specific HIV Law Project programs. Company matching gifts double your employee’s donation and double your impact on the lives of low-income people living with HIV/AIDS.